YOU KNOW YOUR EQUIPMENT.
WE KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT LAST.
Advanced Lifecycle Electronics Repair and Testing
As the industry expert for Printed Circuit Board (PCB) repairs, modifications, and testing, WR’s ALERT division substantially extends the life of essential systems and components, saving money and time for our customers. We specialize in micro-miniature (2M) repair and core technology service for radios; transmitters; radar data distribution and navigation suite components and subassemblies; and sensors and controls.
Why replace your equipment when you can repair it with new circuitry?
ALERT conducts state-of-the-art circuit card design, repair, re-engineering, troubleshooting, and fault isolation to the component level. We fabricate new circuit card assemblies (CCAs), and fully test and repair CCAs manufactured by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). We have the technical expertise, newly renovated facilities, and the advanced diagnostic equipment to test and repair complex electronic circuit board assemblies.
ALERT also provides combined power and data harness for special applications (product WRS-SPWH.03), and a Field Change kit (product WRS-SPWH.03FC) for upgrades from version .02 to version .03.
- Repair of most electronic products, including printed circuit boards (PCB), power supplies, displays, drives, and controllers.
- Implementation of Engineering Change Orders (ECO)
- Analysis for application ruggedization and parts obsolescence.
- WRS-SPWH.03 (Special Purpose Wiring Harness)
- WRS-SPWH.03FC (Special Purpose Wiring Harness Field Change Kits)
- Test setups to assist in active troubleshooting down to the lowest replaceable component.
- Development and implementation of rigorous acceptance test plans.